Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Long Awaited Outing...really long. ;)

After the freaking exam, WE'RE FINALLY FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! :DD
you can see how excited I am by counting the amount of 'E's above.
counted? yeah, if you know what I mean... ;)
NOW, all we have to do is just to ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
and SO, I did ENJOY myself with my few BUDDIES. it's weird cause I seldom use the term 'BUDDIES'.
anyway, my AWESOME FRIENDS. yeah, you're reading this right now... :)
so, we went out for a movie starring the ONE & ONLY - TAYLOR ALISON SWIFT. and also ZAC EFRON, BETTY WHITE, DANNY DEVITO etc.
it's called 'THE LORAX' FYI.
if you don't know WTH is that, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lorax_(film) <= THERE YOU GO.
Here a comment by a random fan about the movie:

"IT'S SOOOOO CUTEEEE & OMGGGGGG. IT'S SOOOOOO TOUCHING THAT I ACTUALLY CRIED & AHHHHHHH SERIOUSLY. TOO MUCH CUTENESS TO HANDLE & GAAAHHHHHH I CAN'T EVEN. UGHHHHH SOOOO FREAKING CUTEEEEE...."

OK. The comment's by ME.
but seriously, it's so CUTE & ADORABLE. a little DORKY. but DORKY = CUTE.
I'm trying my best not to mess up this blog post, but it seems like I CAN'T CONTROL MY FINGERS...
Poor Keyboard...
And another awesome time is when we went to a KIDDY ARCADE to play & act like we're 3-year-old. (maybe 5 YEARS OLD? whatever...)
ANYWAY, one of my favorite times is when we went to a bookstore named 'POPULAR' which is not-so-popular in the other country.
We were planning to read there, but then we ended up CAM-WHORING.
What you pictured: duck-face, acting cute etc.
What we actually do: stupid, crazy, funny faces.
Pics or it didn't happen? Take a look at the picture ABOVE.
Oh well, it's my FB cover photo now. Don't care how many likes it get, all I care about is my friend's ADORABLE-NESS.
I'm rushing to finish this blog post.
FINAL WORDS:
"True friendship will never end no matter what." - Candy Mah -
and I'll end with an epic one here:

TEEHEE. ;) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment