Saturday, April 28, 2012

Just A Book...

RACHEL'S TEARS

So, I read this blog post by Adam. I'm quite a fan of him and his music, so don't call me a stalker. Thanks.

Adam posted about this book entitled "Rachel's Tears". The cover looks a little creepy. Black & White. Barren field as the background. But there's this beautiful girl smiling. From the way she looks, I think she's quite a tough and smart girl. Of course, it's just my opinion. I haven't read the whole book yet. I haven't even bought the book. But after reading what Adam says, I'll probably buy this book and read it. I think it's quite an inspiring book about religion. THIS IS THE COVER OF THE BOOK:




*THIS IS JUST A POST ABOUT THE BOOK. I MEAN NO OFFENCE TO THE ATHEIST, CHRISTIANS AND ALL OTHER RELIGIOUS GROUPS. (PS: I'M A BUDDHIST)

I posted this so that people who never knew about this girl to be inspired by her strong belief in God. This girl who believes in God. She's also the girl who got killed for believing in God. No offence and all, but don't you think that's just CRAZY?

I mean, everyone has their own beliefs right? Atheists don't believe in the existence of God, but, can you believe some of them actually killed a girl who believes in something that they don't? It's totally UNIMAGINABLE!
 
According to what I learnt, one of the gunmen shot Rachel in the leg, and then he picked her up by her hair and asked her if she still believes in God. The next word she says actually brought her to death. She answered, "You know I do." And then the gunman just shot her in the head. And then she's D-E-A-D.


This is a truly inspiring story for the Christians out there. You guys should really read this book, since Adam recommended it to you guys. :) Rachel is a really strong girl. She died on 20th April 1999, making her 17+ when she died. What a shame. She's a really brave believer of God. I'm not a Christian, but I believe that she's by God's side now, living in spite of those things that scare her to death. That's really FEARLESS of you, Miss Rachel. Thanks for your inspiring story. 

2 comments: