Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spirited Away & Google: Project Glasses

So, I was on Tumblr few days ago & I saw a GIF:

The first thing that came to my mind is: This looks familiar... I remember this is from a movie that I watched in my childhood...
So, I went to web search about it: Japanese Movie Dragon.

And, so, I saw the words 'Spirited Away'. AND, YESSSSS!! It's my favorite movie in my childhood! And it's Studio Ghibli's film! I remember when I watch this movie almost everytime I feel bored. 'Cause this movie needs a whole lot of imagination, creativeness and awesome drawings. But I never know what that movie was about, I just loved the whole dragon, spirits and love story stuff. Oh, and of course, the main character of the movie, Chihiro. She's damn adorable in that movie. Innocence. Adorable. :)

It's a story about spirits and stuff. Chihiro accidentally enters the 'Spirit World' and met Haku (the dragon above) in his human form, No-Face (a spirit with no face) and other spiritual creatures.

There are a lot of cute things in there, like these little black creatures (and a small-sized pig):
This part where Chihiro says, "I'm grateful" to Haku. :')
And when Chihiro's riding on Haku's original form (a dragon):
And, FYI, this is No-Face (he's actually very kind):
I think you should totally check out this movie. It's released in the year of 2001. And its total box office is $274,925,095, which is one of the best-selling Asian animated movie ever. PS: It's distributed by Walt Disney. :)


The beginning of the movie always freak me out when I was younger though. But still, just check it out. :)


And, now, let's get into the Google: Project Glasses stuff.
Watch the clip about the glasses.


I think it's a pretty cool idea, but in this way, it'll make human become more and more lazy. 'Cause in future, all we needa do is to just walk around and talk with this project glasses. FOREVER ALONE. But, I still can't wait to wear on these glasses. :)


Of course, there might be a little problem that'll occur, like, Google ads will appear out of nowhere. :P
I'm not sure if they got the idea from Dragonball... Cause I see Goku & his friends have the same glasses. And, also, if the glasses run on Windows, there'll be A LOT of problems like, "Sorry. Page not found." or "Windows is not able to run at this moment. Sorry for the inconvenience."


I really hope it'll not happen. 


Anyway, I wanna end this post with a song:
It's called "Everybody Hurts" by Avril Lavigne. I think it's a song about anti-bullying, and encouraging the people being bullied to hold on to this life. STOP BULLYING. BULLYING IS FOR LOSERS. I understand how does it feel to be bullied, although I haven't been bullied, but, I can see, it hurts a lot. People cuts themselves. That's something that shouldn't happen in this world. IT'S LIKE COMMITTING SUICIDE. I don't get why people would bully the others. People are just different. I think being different is a really unique, lucky thing a person can have. 


No matter how different you are, you're made by God to live in this world. You have the right to live happily in this world. If anybody ever tries to make you hate yourself, show them you don't. Everyone deserves a fair life. Stay strong.


"Courage is fire, and bullying is smoke."
Benjamin Disraeli -

No comments:

Post a Comment