Sunday, April 29, 2012

Marvel's The Avengers.

So, I went out with my friends for a movie, and we picked "Marvel's The Avengers". Guess what? We regret nothing. NOTHING, I TELL YOU. :)

It's probably going to be the best movie of 2012. Well, it's the best movie I've seen so far this year. Run time: 143 minutes. And almost every single part of the movie is amazing. The fighting. The suits of armor. The graphics. And did I mention the EPICNESS of HULK? He's really cool. But he's not my favorite though. My favorites are Captain America & Iron Man.

Captain America/Steve Rogers (starring Chris Evans):

He's my favorite. He doesn't have any superpowers. He only has his signature shield. But he can still fight well. OK. He's not the best fighter among ALL the Avengers. But what I like about him is that he's really calm when he thinks. And, he's a really good leader. I think, without him, the Avengers will not beat Loki. He's also the first ever superhero. He's my favorite, for sure.

Iron Man/Tony Stark (starring Robert Downey Jr.):

This dude deserves A LOT of respect, not because he's a billionaire, but for his braveness. He's the one who sent the bomb away from the Earth. He saved million's lives. And, damn, he's hilarious.

Hulk/Bruce Banner (starring Mark Ruffalo): 


He's pretty darn cool. His anger. And this line is nice:

Captain America: "Dr. Banner, it's the perfect time for you to get angry."
Hulk: "That's the secret, Captain. I'm always angry."

Thor (starring Chris Hemsworth):


The only thing that I like about him is his accent. That's it. Of course, he's also a very brave warrior.

Hawkeye/Clint Barton (starring Jeremy Renner):


Katniss Everdeen's the female version of Hawkeye. I say this because they're both good at arrow & bow. And I didn't say Hawkeye's the male version of Katniss because The Avengers comics came out far before The Hunger Games trilogy.


Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow (starring Scarlett Johansson):


She's the bad-ass that every guy will like. Haha. She's amazing.


And that's it-- Marvel's The Avengers. This movie deserves 5847297502350298502785024 awards. I'm not saying that it's the best movie ever, but I think that movie like this deserves to be watched by God. And it seriously deserves endless award, because they must've spent a lot of time just to design the outfits and graphics.

I'm feeling good. And I wanna buy a Captain America Tee. :) I hope someone will buy me ALL the Marvel comics for me as my birthday present. Seriously. I'll rate 9/10 for this movie. It's EPIC. The best 2012 movie so far. GO WATCH IT. ENJOY.......

3 comments:

  1. i want to watch this MOVIE!! AVENGERS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favourite site with wallpapers http://www.tomswallpapers.com

    ReplyDelete