Friday, May 4, 2012

Nayati Moodliar.

HE is Nayati Moodliar:

Isn't he lovely? He's a 12-year-old mixed. Indian + Dutch. I've always adored mixed people. He has British citizenship. 1.5M tall. And... OK. That's enough. But seriously, he's ridiculously good-looking. (AND NO. I'm not a pedophile.)

You're reading this, but you're probably NOT a Malaysian. So, if you do not know who he is, here it is ---> he was kidnapped on 27th April @ Mont Kiara (a random place in Malaysia). Then, his father tweeted about him. And then BOOOOOM. Facebook was full of pictures of him. I was like, "MAN. Who's this? He's cute." Then I just forgot about him.

It somehow gets annoying when everyone's like, "PRAY FOR NAYATI!!" when there are also children out there who are getting abused and all kinds of sad stuff. So I thought he's just one of those lucky good-looking dude who accidentally owns Malaysians' heart & got famous within these few days. I ignored ALL those posts about helping to find him. But then, I saw this picture:

"Free Hugs, anyone?" 

And then I was like, "Aww. That's cute. Not many children nowadays will do this." This picture really inspires me a lot. I mean, I've watched a video like this before... 

"Just Keep Going, You Got Nothing To Lose"

I like how that picture of Nayati holding the sign actually relates to the video above. :) The video is about people in railway doesn't talk to each other. They don't even make eye contact with each other. And if you smile at the others, they'll give you 'that look'. It's just a piece of dead silence. And that's NOT what we should do. We should befriend with each other, because LOVE is the most powerful magic in the world. It can totally change a person's point of view. (PS: when you watch the video, be patient. It's really nice. Listen to what they say. And most of all, listen to the dude with his iPod Shuffle & headphones on. I like the way he talks about life.)

Back to NAYATI.

So, I tweeted something about Nayati too. Like #FindNayatiMoodliar. (also, my AWESOME friend, Pinni Yoong, she's probably reading this now, told me that she likes to pronounce 'Moodliar' as 'MOOD LIAR'. I was like HAHAHA. But if you wanna pronounce it accurately, it's 'MOOD LEE-AR'.) I don't think tweeting something can help a person. I didn't tweet much. I just pray for him sometimes, hoping that the kidnappers will not torture him for his good look. :)

And YESTERDAY evening, I went back from school, logged into my Facebook, and I saw this post:

"12-year-old kid, Nayati Moodliar is now safe in his parents arm again."

HALLELUJAH! :D I felt so happy and this is how I felt that time:

 FAITH IN HUMANITY: RESTORED!

And TODAY morning, Pinni came to my house. WE STALKED NAYATI. Haha. He's like a superstar now. We searched for him on Facebook. We saw his profile picture. We were so excited. We added him. We're full of hope. We're really happy. And then, something came out saying, "Sorry, this user already has too many friend requests." FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU. We're late.

FINE. We searched for his dad (@ShamMoodliar) on Twitter. I retweeted some of his tweets including:

"I went to Nayati's bedroom this morning and he was there."
"Nayati is choosing to walk home right now." (with a link of this picture):


And also, he retweeted a video from this guy (@GeertSam):
"@ShamMoodliar, not sure if you had this one or not. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUdRjSwL2s&feature=youtu.be Tears when watching it man. That he may be back soon!!"
Nayati's such a strong boy. I adore his personality. He made Malaysians understand what 'humanity' is. It's been a long time since we, Malaysians were so united at something. You've brought us together. Thank you Nayati. :)



Sham: "Nayati said to me, 'I WAS KIDNAPPED ON MY WAY TO SCHOOL, AND NOW I'M WALKING HOME FROM SCHOOL. THOSE KIDNAPPERS CAN'T BEAT ME.'


"Those kidnappers can't beat me." - Nayati Moodliar

My friends and I are planning to do the 'free hugs, anyone?' stuff someday. Let's see if people will give us that look. Or will they smile? We'll try out best.

If you're from America, thanks for reading & HAPPY FRIDAY! If you're from the other country, I'm happy that you've finished reading this and I hope this whole "Nayati Got Kidnapped" story inspired you-- doesn't matter if it's only a little, or A LOT. :) THANK YOU!

"INNOCENT & PURE."

No comments:

Post a Comment