Monday, June 4, 2012

Liam Payne.

Liam James Payne
He's 1/5 of One Direction. He's 18 years old now. His favorite movies are the Toy Story trilogy (same with me).
He is fear of spoons & he only has one kidney.
He treats his fans fairly & really loves them.
He doesn't act like a celebrity. He talks with his fans like he's just a normal person.
And I LOVE HIM :)

So, today, I woke up & checked his tweets. Those were some angry tweets.

"Just as I start to like twitter again I see the nasty side of people who like to dislike somebody who makes me ... Me" 
"#SometimesIHateTwitter when it becomes a place to abuse people who uve never met never did anything to you but you still choose to be cruel"
 "and to all of those people who are going to be dicks and tweet her horrible stuff now just because i mentioned it ...  boring grow up"
"but to all those who are nice thank you so much she often reads me nice things people say to her and it makes me smile love you guys" 
Aww. He's so sweet, but at the same time, he can be like a VOLCANO when he's mad at something/someone. Haha.
But, come on, he's a human too. He has feelings, and so does Danielle. She's a really sweet girl and she is very very nice to Directioners. Those people who hate on her are probably those 10-year-old girls who have a crush on Liam and wear crocs. Oops.

And, I just kinda fell in love with the relationship of Liam & Danielle :)

BUT BUT BUT, the most important NEWS of the day:

 LIAM FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER!!!

You want PROOF? I'll give you proof...

LIAM on my followers list! :D xx


Noticed the '@Real_Liam_Payne follows you'? :D x

It started off with something like 'Liam Payne followed you' and I thought it's just a parody account. But NO! NO! It's REAL!! I clicked on his name, and yes he's the REAL LIAM! His account is verified and..and... AHHHHHHHHH I JUST STARTED SCREAMING & JUMPING IN FRONT OF MY PARENTS. Haha :D 

I think I should really change my icon to a GIF of Liam, as a thank you to him. I really, really appreciate it. THANKS LIAM! :) xx

Let me give you a kiss as a thank you? Hehehehehe :) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment