Thursday, November 15, 2012

Being 14.

Hey there. I'm back. I'm so lazy I don't even blog very often now. I think it's because nothing really happened during holiday and my life is so dry and I realized that I begin to hate having a social life, which is, sad, and sad.

So, right now I have mixed emotions and so I think it's time to post something because I'm finally not in the mood of "hyper" or "calm". And I can write better with mixed emotions. My last post was totally boring because I was bored. So, hopefully this post will not be boring. Alright, I'll try my best to put in jokes in between.

Okay before I start posting, I'd like to post some pictures because pictures keep us away from boredom. (keep you away from getting bored and stop reading. Ugh. Don't go away. What are you doing? NO. STOP. COME BACK HEREE AND LOVE MEEE)



Ok. 2 pictures so far. Pictures taken from Tumblr. Will keep posting to keep you entertained. So, first of all, I turned fourteen 13 days ago (as mentioned in my last post). So, I just thought I wanna share my thoughts of normal 14-year-old girls. And the comparisons between them and I.

1. STARTS LEARNING TO DRESS UP TO LOOK BETTER
Right? Am I right or am I right? Well, I normally picture a 14-year-old girl (21st century type) with long straight hair; wears shorts; have long skinny/slim legs which they think are "thick" and "ugly"; wears loose t-shirts; and bare shoulders. Well, that's what I picture them. And, I'm just saying, but I'm not trying to say I'm weird or something, but I really hate shopping and buying outfits that make me look better. I love reading magazines that have Taylor Swift wearing beautiful gowns to award shows and her casual outfits when she's out shopping, but I hate buying stuff for myself, like NO WAY. I hate wearing stuff that makes me feel uncomfortable so I hate it. Very, very much.

(Tumblr searching "teen" to show you pictures of how I picture teens but here's a piece of advice: don't search that tag.)

(UPDATE: Sorry, I couldn't find any pictures that picture it perfectly oh well...)

Alright, so, now, to express my sincere apology, I'll show you this awesome GIF, totally why I love Tumblr:

Starry Starry Night animated version

Shall we proceed? Yes.

2. STARTS HAVING CRUSH AND CALLS IT "LOVE"
Don't y'all agree with that? Actually, it's 21st century, so people starts having crush and dressing up when they're like 9 or 10, which I feel completely upset about. But, let's talk about this issue. I'm 14 now, and yes, I had tiny crushes on boys before, but honestly, I think I shall remain self-preserved because if I'm gonna love, I want it to be a big deal, not the easy-come-easy-go type. I don't know about you, but to me, I think that teenage love won't last, of course a lot of you will disagree to that, but it's just me.

PICTURES TIME...AGAIN!!!

Loooong, handwritten notes.
I think it's the filter that makes this picture so mesmerizing.
3. GETS THEMSELVES INTO DRAMA AND THEN COMPLAIN ABOUT IT
Unfortunately, I have to point out this incredibly stupid point. But, seriously, most of them around me just tweet super deep, emo tweets, apparently, about how "my life sucks". Excuse me, but you have enough money to go online and tweet, feel lucky about that. I think that, if you have problems, you should solve it and make sure it won't happen again. They tend to feel sad about people who "betrayed" them. Well, when I was 11 or 12, I was pretty dramatic, because I scrolled through my old Facebook status yesterday and I feel like high-5-ing myself with a chair in my face (if that made any sense though). I don't know what happened to me in these 2 years, but I've become such a happy-go-lucky person that it's freaking me out. I used to seem like a happy person, but now, I really am a happy person, which is, weird, I should say...

Cake, making you feel hungry since the year it was discovered.
No, but seriously, does this make you hungry?
Crap, you're not going to believe this, but I'm making myself hungry. I'm hungry right now. Also, I don't have much to say about this post anymore, so, yeah...

If you're a Malaysian primary/secondary school student, happy holiday and enjoy it any ways you want to, for me, I'll spend it in front of my computer because I'm emotionally attached to it. 

FYI: I'm playing Ed Sheeran's + album while writing this. I feel the energy to do things when I'm listening to his songs, so I think you should listen to the album too.

Check this out too:


Cool, right? If you find that cool, create a Tumblr account and discover even more cool stuff. Oh, and of course, don't forget to follow me. (I'm questioning my mentality because this blog is normally only viewed by not more than 10 people)

MY TUMBLR YO ===> http://candylivesherlife.tumblr.com/ <=== oh god. Just realized how corny my blog URL is.

Alright, I think it's time to say goodbye, but before I go...


"Give Me Love" by Ed Sheeran. Not only it's an amazing song, but also the music video totally stands out among all the other boring videos. I think that the director of the video did an amazing job with the video. It has a storyline, but you have to watch it a few times to get the story, which is about a cupid who makes a lot of people fall in love, but also wants love for herself, so, find out the ending in the video. Hopefully you'll understand the story.

:)

OK. I'M HUNGRY SO I'M GONNA EAT RIGHT NOW. AND I'M ALSO KINDA TIRED.......


No comments:

Post a Comment