Saturday, December 8, 2012

Update....

Hello. A little update on what has happened on the past few weeks/months. (no particular order)

1. Movies. Movies. And Movies.

So, I've watched a lot of movies at home & in the theaters during this holiday. I'm just gonna list a few:

a) Zombieland (horror-comedy, not really scary, but definitely interesting to watch)
b) Can't Buy Me Love (super cute love story)
c) Life Of Pi (very fresh and different from the normal America/British movies you always watch)
d) Rise Of The Guardians (I fell in love with Jack Frost for a few weeks after watching this)
e) Ted (totally an 18-and-above movie, but I enjoyed it so much)
f) The Help (first film ever that made me cry, like, for real)
g) (500) Days Of Summer (didn't cry but it's a very fresh movie with a very unexpected ending)
h) Enchanted (so darn adorable and fun)
i) 21 Jump Street (laughed along the whole freaking movie)
j) Crazy, Stupid, Love (the kind of movie that makes you laugh, and makes you believe in real love)
k) Meet The Robinsons (orrrsssuuuummmm I watched it as a kid)
l) Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed (pointless movie but it was a stupid, funny adventure)

(OK. I lied when I said 'list a few'. I apologize for that.)

Now, a picture of beautiful snowflakes before proceeding (it's winter in every country but mine!!!!)


2. Grey's Anatomy

Yup, I definitely got myself into TV shows this holiday. My new obsession is definitely Grey's Anatomy.
Here's some reasons why:

a) Patrick Dempsey aka McDreamy.
b) Chyler Leigh aka Lexie Grey aka Little Grey
c) Ellen Pompeo aka Meredith Grey
d) Sandra Oh aka Cristina Yang aka My Hero
e) The very strong characters on this show.
f) Storyline on 'the real world' - when you finally get a job and you can finally call yourself an 'adult'
g) The surgeries.
h) The narratives/lessons in every episode.
i) Real/raw emotions.
j) The good-looking actors & actress.
k) The jokes.
l) Cristina Yang & Miranda Bailey's sarcasm.
m) The friendship.
n) Gives me a little tip on how the real world will look like. I really appreciate that.
o) Not another stupid teenager show.

Well, I can list a tons more. And I also watched some other TV shows, like Friends (eeee it's so awesome) & Once Upon A Time (not a HUGE fan, but the story is interesting).

Alright, here's a picture of some ice cream. *drools* *eats* *pukes rainbows* *falls in love* *in a relationship with ice cream*



3. Haylor

Oh, well, I didn't want to go into details. However, I have to say this has been a very fresh experience for me as a human. Like, I've never felt that much anger in me. As a Taylor Swift fan, I was really mad at some of the One Direction fans for some reasons, I tried to protect Taylor, and then I figured out how stupid I sounded when I was protecting her. I realized that Taylor is an adult and I'm a 14-year-old annoying teenager who sits in front of my computer all day and I can't do anything. Plus, it will fade soon, so I decided that I should tweet random stuff instead of getting myself involved in such a pointless drama. Ah, how classy I feel right now. Just kidding, if you see the way I eat at home, you'll...well...I won't go that far. (PS: I admire you, Taylor, as a person, and also as a musician. Don't ask me why. I just admire you.)

Gah, these pictures from Tumblr are making me feel like the world is such a beautiful place:



4. I'm Going To Travel (!!!!!!!!)

You probably don't know about this, but, I've never travelled to any foreign countries. I know, shame on me. Alright, so, sometime in late December, I'm going to Singapore (!!!!!!!) Well, my dream foreign places are London, Paris, Nashville & New Zealand, and I wanna live in a four season country for one whole year (or more), but, I'll do those when I'm an adult and when I'm finally considered a "free human". I'm still a teenager, living a teenager life, studying, watching TV shows, staying at home, capturing beautiful pictures/moments, listening to music & my parents giving me advices etc. I love this teenage life, but I think being an adult could be fun too. Well, Grey's Anatomy gave me the hope that being an adult can be fun, I know a lot will disagree, but I'm a free person, I'll travel to places I adore and do stuff I love to do.

"The world is like a book, and the people who doesn't travel reads only one page."
- Some Wise Dude/Gal (Wise, indeed.)


 5. Grammys

Faith in music: RESTORED & DESTROYED at the same time.

RESTORED - Taylor got nominated for THREE Grammys (!!!!!!!) I'm so happy for her because she truly deserves it, no matter what the others say about her. Record Of The Year ("We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together"); Best Country Duo/Group Performance ("Safe & Sound"); Best Song Written For Visual Media ("Safe & Sound"). When I first heard "Safe & Sound", I said something that I'll never forget, ever-- "I smell some Grammys". I'm a freaking psychic :)

DESTROYED - "Call Me Maybe" got nominated for a Grammy. Well, that song is kind of my guilty pleasure. (It's so catchy I'm gonna die!!!!!!) but then I just think that it's not Grammy-worthy. Well, my opinion.

NOT-SO-SURE-WHAT-TO-SAY - Justin Bieber didn't get nominated. I mean, his songs aren't the best, and they aren't exactly "great", but I think he worked pretty hard and after all the hates, he's still quite grounded, that's pretty great.

And I downloaded Frank Ocean's "channel ORANGE" album because of his six Grammy nods, it was freaking amazing. Album Of The Year. Hands down.




Alright, I think that's it. That's just it. I've learnt a few things the past few weeks:

a) Social network is complicated. That's why our generation has a very complicated mind at the age of 14. I expect someone to help rebuild this crap called 'humanity'.

b) 99% of the people are nice and smart. The rest of the 1% (including me) goes to my school.

c) Everybody has something great in them. Everyone has something attractive about them. (learnt from Grey's Anatomy)

d) High school is completely stupid.

e) I like to say the phrase in 'd' to everyone around me.

f) I don't want to be stupid, but I have a mixed feeling about growing up.

g) I'm going to read these blog posts when I'm an adult, with a job, and I'm going to delete my blog, with whatever device that's going to be invented in the future. (maybe not)

h) Grey's Anatomy = life. (literally)

i) Men can look sexy in their 40s. (Proof: Patrick Dempsey & Eric Dane)

j) Grey's Anatomy is perfect.

k) There are stupid people in the world too. But they're not bad people.

l) Grey's Anatomy :) :) :)

Alright, that's it. I don't really go out as much as the rest of you during holiday, because I want my teenage years to be relaxing and, well, my desktop is a fantastic companion. *whispers* I want my life back.

Just kidding, I have a life okay. Ok. I actually want to live a teenage life like the 90s teenagers, but then, technology took over, and I don't even know how to leave technology alone. They're perfect. Anyway.



And, just a reminder for those of you don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment