Monday, December 24, 2012

The Trip

So, the trip was incredibly cool, but I'm just gonna tell you about Universal Studio Singapore.

Pictures taken from web.

It's made up of seven different areas, and I'm gonna tell you each and everyone of it.

a. Hollywood
b. New York
c. Sci-Fi City
d. Ancient Egypt
e. The Lost World
f. Far Far Away
g. Madagascar

(*** means MUST-GO)

1) TRANSFORMERS: THE RIDE (Sci-Fi City)***

The outside of the ride
Damn, this ride's super cool, but it's a little bit too short in my opinion. I can feel the rain and heat and wind. I went for it twice. Everyone's first thought of entering the Universal Studio-- "GO FOR THE TRANSFORMERS FIRST, ALRIGHT?" EVERYONE.

2) LIGHTS! CAMERA! ACTION! Hosted by Steven Spielberg (Hollywood)***

The outside
You have to visit this place. It's super cool. It shows you a live action of a hurricane taking place in NYC. There will be explosions/quakes happening right before your eyes. BUT NO HARM. Just go for it. MUST GO.

3)  MADAGASCAR: A CRATE ADVENTURE (Madagascar)


Not the best but it's a really cute, storytelling ride. If you're bringing along kids with you, this ride is the one. You might get a little wet though.

4) ENCHANTED AIRWAYS (Far Far Away)


A short short roller coaster ride. Like, I'm serious. Short. It felt like 5 seconds to me. This can be like a warm-up for the HUMAN & CYLON roller coaster ride, but brace yourselves, because HUMAN & CYLON are 10000000000000000000x scarier.

5) WATERWORLD (The Lost World)***


THIS IS A MUST-GO MY FRIEND. MUST GO. It's a live, action-packed, explosions-filled performance. I'll give the story a 4/5 rating. I'll give the cast a 5/5 though. Must hurt to free fall into the water. Also, you'll get wet depends on where you're seated. GO TRY THE SOAKED ZONE.

6) SHREK 4-D ADVENTURE (Far Far Away)


This is a fun one. You just sit there like you're in a normal theatre, except this one is way cooler than your normal 3D movies. You should go for this one too :)

7) REVENGE OF THE MUMMY: THE RIDE (Ancient Egypt)


If you get scared easily this is not for you. You should appreciate the walk to the ride though. I have to say it's very impressive, with all the strings and mummies and statues, very cool. However I have to say this ride is just another high-speed roller coaster, the only difference is that, you're screaming in complete darkness.

8) SNOWFALL IN NEW YORK CITY (New York)


Well, this is a special show for Christmas month. I LOVE THIS BECAUSE I LOVE SNOW.

9) BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: HUMAN (Sci-Fi City)***


The red one. IF YOU ARE BRAVE ENOUGH THEN GO FOR IT. This one's a little bit faster than Cylon, but you can still feel the ground so it's fine.

10) BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: CYLON (Sci-Fi City)***



The blue one. As I said, IF YOU ARE BRAVE ENOUGH. This one's cooler. It has a 360 degrees spin. And your legs are just not touching anything but air. OH I WENT ON THIS TWICE IT'S SO WORTH IT EXCEPT FOR THE PAIN IN MY THROAT.

11) JURASSIC PARK RAPIDS ADVENTURE (The Lost World)


Slightly disappointing. The dinosaurs aren't that scary. They should've been more real. However, the buildings and the trees are really, just like, in the movie. I got soaked wet. Get yourself a raincoat bro.

I think that's it. I also got to watch a parade. It was pretty cool. I think you can search for the videos online.

I'm now searching for videos of Universal Studios Hollywood's rides videos, I think they have cooler (and scarier rides) but Singapore has Transformers. BOO YA.

Another thing missing-- SUPERHEROES RIDE. LIKE, NO. I LOVE SUPERHEROES. GIMME A BATMAN RIDE. OR A SPIDERMAN. OR A SUPERMAN ONE. I NEED SUPERHEROES RIDE.

OVERALL, BRAVO.


Great job, but I expect more to come soon! One day I'll be going to Universal Studios Hollywood. BAHA.

Meanwhile...


K BYE. ENJOY YOUR RIDE IF YOU'RE GOING TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment