Monday, December 31, 2012

Short Note To Self.

*Just a short note to self.

Gah it's coming soon. 2013. Today is the last day of 2012. I went out for a haircut and stuff. The rest of the day are just my regular routine. I'm not ready for 2013. New school year aka new class aka new classmates aka new stress aka new responsibilities aka meh. But I have to face this crap anyway.

New Year Resolutions:

1. Maintain my school result - not that hard to reach actually. I just gotta study more frequently or just let it be, no matter what, I just do not want my results to drop too much.

2. 8A's for PMR - I have to get 8A's. My mum said if I do not get 8A's I will not be able to watch Taylor's perform when she's coming. Way to go, mum! Best motivation ever!!!!!!!!!!!! (note the sarcasm)

3. Nothing much just continue being a lazy student who doesn't like to attend society/club meetings and hates sports. Well I'm sorry I'm not a healthy person and not an active member of my club, I just do not like it ok. Ok.

Meh.

You can see how much I do not want to step into a new year.

Bye.

2013. Be good. Anyway, if anyone is reading this,


No comments:

Post a Comment