Monday, July 9, 2012

1st week of July 2012.

This is like the Part 2 of my last last post. Haha. Anyway, this week's been crazily busy. But still. FUN. (PS: Fun. is an awesome band)

So, first of all, the new prefects. Well, I don't really wanna talk about that. Most of them don't want to be a prefect. But they have the potential to be one. They just don't want to.
Anyway.
Second of all, I went for a maths competition yesterday. Err, there are 9 questions all together. I think I got 1 of them correct. HOORAY.

I took some pictures of me and my buddies, AKA my teammates. You should visit my Instagram though. There are more pictures. "candyswifty" find me :)

I added filter to it. Duh.

TODAY. I had sooooooo much fun. I like to contain my excitement in the amounts of letters I type in "so", so you can approximately calculate the fun I had today. 8.7.2012.

10:30AM - 1:30PM, I had a 'party' @ the Dominos with my prefects friends. (these few of them are alright, the other prefects who aren't in the pictures below are annoying. The few of them below are AWESOME.)

:)
I'd like to say what I think about the each of them.

Michelle (birthday girl) - THIRD GIRL FROM LEFT. she's a very sweet girl. Cute at times. But when she gets angry. BOOM.
Xiu Rong - SECOND GIRL FROM LEFT. also another sweet girl, but a little bit too loud sometimes. But she's still cute.
Carmen - FIRST GIRL FROM LEFT. funny girl. Isn't afraid of anything and is very thoughtful.
Choi Yeng - THIRD GIRL FROM RIGHT. very sensible. and has a wide and captivating smile.
Hiu Lam - FIRST GIRL FROM RIGHT. laughs at everything. Laughs at my jokes even when it's not meant to be a joke.
Chuan Hong - RIGHT BOY. annoying sometimes. but very nice and helpful. (failed at sense of humour)
Mun Hong - LEFT BOY. a 9GAGGER. but his sense of humour isn't that good. and sometimes very quiet.

After the party, I went out with my dad. :)
We watched The Amazing Spiderman together. Oh well, I don't feel like doing a review for the movie. Just one word: AMAZING. Haha. Just like the title of the movie :)

The trailer:


The poster:



Though I have to say I think the previous Spiderman movies were better :)

ANYWAY.

Recommendations again.


I personally think that the medley was mediocre, but well, the video is ONE SHOT. so I think it's pretty cool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment