Saturday, July 7, 2012

Backstabbers.

I LOVE TOY STORY THO :)
So, I was quite wrong about being a teenager. Being a teenager is actually fun, if there isn't any backstabbers among us. I realized that I've been taking this life really easy, because I want it to be easy, but there are just people who like to make their life complicated. I mean, they backstabbers aren't backstabbing about me, they're backstabbing about the others, in front of me. So, you got the idea now?

First off, PREFECTS. Prefects are damn good at backstabbing. Maybe that's what people says, smart people aren't as happy as normal people. Right? So, they're smart, and they aren't happy at all. But, to be honest, people shouldn't backstab about that person and then when that person arrives, you just fake it, like you actually like that person.

GIRLS. Girls like to backstab. It doesn't happen that much among boys. You see? When that happens to boys, it must be something very serious, or either that, that boy is gay. Just saying. Haha :)

I mean, like, there's this girl, who's like, REALLY pretty. But, some girls don't like her, saying that she's cocky, and she's a sl*t. LOL, first off, yes, I think she's a little bit cocky, but, a sl*t? Nope. You should Google search the definition of sl*t though. For goodness sake, we're still 14 & we're all still....(cough) virgin.

And also, the guitarist. So, I mentioned in my last post (I think) about the cool girl with her electric guitar, I told my friends that she looked cool, but then they told me that she's just another boastful girl, or worse, the B word.

I know, everyone has different point of views on a person, you can point that out, backstabbing is okay. But, still, think before you backstab. I realized that a lot of my friends around me like to make everything so complicated. Either that, or I'm just a very simple person. Well, either way sucks by the way. I don't know... I think I'm the kind of person who doesn't know how to differentiate good AND bad. That sucks. Really. But still, I'd rather be like myself than to complicate everything in this life.

CONCLUSION is, there have been quite a lot of people backstabbing about the others IN FRONT OF ME. So, I just have to say this. Whether you understand what I just said or not, thanks for reading this. Though I know it won't change your point of view. Just try not to make everything complicated, you'll realize that, LIFE IS PERFECT. I'm not sure about yours, but I think that my life is perfect, 'cause imperfections bring perfection :)

ANYWAY, if you're bored, calculate how many times have I repeated the word "backstab" / "backstabbers" / "backstabbing" etc. & also, check out Ed Sheeran's songs. I've fallen in love with his music :)

+ is now my favorite album :)

No comments:

Post a Comment