Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Something.


Yeah, so, something happened yesterday. Tuesday. 10.07.2012. Something BAD. Ok. It's a drama. I really hate dramas and I seldom got into any of them, but this time I accidentally got into a stupid one. I hate it at first, then I realized that there is no need to hate the feeling.

Sorry, I'm posting this right now, not to make everyone knows that I was involved in a drama. "WOW. DID YOU KNOW THAT CANDY WAS INVOLVED A DRAMA THAT DAY?" blah blah blah. No I don't. I just wanna try to make this as one of the events that's under my "bitter days" memories. I wish I had a journal though. That's why I'm planning on buying one next year. And then, I'll not be updating my blog as often as I do right now.

Everyone likes to compliment on ANYTHING/ANYONE. Like, maybe, if YOU are reading this & you're thinking that "this girl is stupid. if she doesn't want anybody to know about what happened to her, then why should she post this onto her blog? everyone will know about it." everyone likes to compliment. gossip. backstab. it seems to be everyone's hobby. But well, this thing happened yesterday. I was pretty upset yesterday, but I think today, I'm not THAT mad anymore...

This boy (not naming him) which I don't really like, but I don't hate him, I just don't like him. So, a few of us were together and I heard him saying something like, "dancing isn't that cool...." "it's not that hard, why do you like them so much?" so I just went straight to them like, "are you guys talking about K-Pop? I hate K-Pop too." FYI, I don't like K-POP. Then he just said, "WTF. can you just shut up? All you know is to talk bad things about others, what else do you know?" he said a Chinese bad word, and I was mad. I don't like it when people use a bad word on me.

I replied him, "Yes. That's the only thing I know. So...? ARE YOU PSYCHO?" I didn't even curse (and I'm pretty PROUD of myself) and then I walked away and we never talked for two days. Haha. It's just a small case actually. Not what you imagined when you started reading this post, right? "Drama" is not exactly the word to describe this incident, but well, after that, two of my friends started to tell me things like, "did that really happen?" and I knew I was screwed. Well (high pitched)....

And then the two of them just started to ignore HIM. And I actually started to realize that, the condition is getting worse and worse. The two of them started to talk with me about what they think about him. I actually feel like asking them why did they ignore him. And then I realized that it actually has nothing to do with me. I chose to not think about it temporarily. And tomorrow I'll see them again. Not sure what will happen tomorrow.

I don't even know who's the wrong one here. I mean, he's mad. I was mad too. I don't really know who's the wrong one. I don't wanna apologize. Because I hate apologizing. So, actually, if he thinks that he is right, and he doesn't like to be my friend, then it's fine. As I've already said, friends aren't THAT important to me. But well, he's as stubborn as a bull, so I don't think he'll think he's wrong though. So, I guess I've lost a friend. It's fine though. Friends come and go.

Fri(ENDS) - it'll END eventually. Well, I'm not going to tell this to the other people in school anymore. But the two of them..UGHH..they're telling a few others already. Actually, drama happens everyday in our school, it isn't anything special. It's just something very stupid. And I hate dramas. I don't like dramas. And I just can't freaking believe I just got involved in a drama. I'm 14 goddammit. It's the age of playing video games. But the people in my school (including myself) really like to complicate every freaking thing in this freaking world. COME ON, YOU'RE GOING TO DIE EVENTUALLY. WHY DON'T YOU JUST HAVE FUN EVERYDAY? EVENTUALLY, YOU'LL REALISE THAT EVERYTHING-- INCLUDING LIFE, IS ALL JUST A GAG. 

Moral of the story: Don't get involved in a drama. But if you accidentally got into one, just take it as one of the bad...uh...things that happens in your life. You can even write a book about your life when you're older. That'll be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment