Saturday, August 18, 2012

Installations and Stuff.

These two days, I felt terribly tired. Like, yesterday, 17th August 2012, I went to get my first passport ever. We waited for 2 hours. Finally, I get to go home. (I might be going to Singapore soon, to have fun at the Universal Studio weeee)

That night, I went for the CHS Prefects Annual Dinner. The theme for this year's dinner is "Colours of Summer" which everyone liked because most of us don't have to wear those fancy dresses. Aw yeah. To be honest, I did not enjoy the dinner very much. Like, I can't blend in with my seniors, but still, it's really fun when other juniors joined me in the jacuzzi ;)


Today, well, tiring day. H&G installation. I went and played some games. Those games were gross and disgusting, yet fun. The first game was that the seniors will have to drink four cups of bitter-y beverage while we juniors place our foot into a basin of ice water. MY FOOT ALMOST FROZE. Then, we have this game where we need to break the watermelon using our hands ONLY, and we'll have to finish eating it in time. It's really gross to play games like this on a field, full of grass, you know.

Up next, we'll have to place our face into a basin of water and we'll have to grab a lime (in the water) using our mouth. And then we have our 'newspaper fight duel' and finally, tug-of-war ;)

I also performed "River Flows In You" by Yiruma with other junior ensembles. The installation was amazing though :)

Alright now, listen to this song. My friend, Emily recommended this song to me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment