Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Changes.

This is a post that'll relate to everyone. It's about our process of life and the way we THINK at these FOUR 'HOODS'. There are FOUR 'HOODS' in our life. And I'm going to talk about the FOUR of them, CHILD-HOOD, TEENAGE-HOOD, ADULT-HOOD, ELDER-HOOD.

CHILD-HOOD
1) "Yay I'm going to school! I missed school!"
2) "Mum, what are we eating today?" Mum: "Your favourite food.." "Yay! Is it ice cream?"   Mum: "Yes." "Yayyyy!! I love you so much, mum!!"
3) "Oh. No. The TV is not playing my favorite TV show today! This is just so sad!"

TEENAGE-HOOD
1) "Why is she ignoring me? Did I do something wrong? Not again. She's mad at me for no reason!"
2) "My grades are going down. My parents are going to yell at me again..."
3) "Let's watch a movie today! I felt so stressed studying!"

ADULT-HOOD
1) "I have to get another job. Pffft. I can't let my children starve."
2) "We need to pay rent again...?"
3) "Prices are rising. My children are waiting for me at home."


ELDER-HOOD
1) "I'm so glad my children are mature now. My hard work paid."
2) "I don't want to bother my children. They are going to think I'm annoying."
3) "I don't have much time left."


Yup. That's how people change. When I was a child, I didn't know that growing up is not fun at all. I let it passed by me. But well, I had the time of my life watching amazing TV shows during my childhood. And eating. I had a pretty good childhood.

But it passed way too quickly! I'm a teenager now. And I don't like being a teenager. It's so frustrating and just... UGH. But now I know, when we reach the adult-hood, we are going to have to suffer so much. It's going to be all about money and children. We will lose our freedom. That is why, if you're still a teenager now, you should REALLY appreciate being who you are and live every moment of being a teenager.

NOTES: I don't really know what to blog these days. But this week is really funnnnn!! Next week will be even betterrrrrr!! I'll post two more blogs about what I've been doing these two weeks. Pictures included. I'm also not in the freaking mood of blogging today. But well, I was bored, and I haven't updated my blog in like, weeks, so, yeah.

Well, RECOMMENDATION TIME. New song by the one and only, TAYLORRR SWIFTTT. but well, I don't like this song as much as her old songs, lyrically. But it's still so good, melodically :)

No comments:

Post a Comment