Friday, August 3, 2012

Men's Best Friend.

Do you know what does the term "Men's Best Friend" stand for? (just in case you're stupid)
Yup. It's dog. And well, I have a dog now! :)
This is how it looked like:

"Naw... I wanna get in the house."
It all started at 18th July 2012. That day, after school, around 6 something, I walked to dad's car, and he told me there's a surprise. He took my bag and I opened the car door. A less-than-average height dog was standing on the seat, with a piece of cloth under its feet. Wow #1.

I sat next to it. Bad smell. Wow #2. He wanted to lick me, but I moved my body away from him, and he seemed to know that I don't being licked. Wow #3. On the whole journey back home, it seemed so quiet. It didn't bark, and it didn't really moved. (I'll start using 'he'.) He just laid on the seat and slept. Wow #4.

Dad told me the dog's story. My dad was on the way to fetch me when he saw a crowd of people surrounding a man. He joined the crowd and saw an Indian man splashing water at the dog. My dad said he heard someone saying, "He's gonna cook it tonight, won't he?" and then my dad got a little panic.

All of a sudden, the dog ran away from the Indian man and my dad followed him and 'he' seemed to understand my dad. My dad gave hand signal and asked 'him' to follow him. And so he did. Wow #5.

We didn't know if he had a master, but well, so far, nobody has posted anything about missing dog. So, yeah, now, the dog is mine. And we named him Oba (for a very special reason, but I'll not tell). FINAL WOW.

We suspect this dog was abused since young. And he's still quite young. I think he's just 10 months old or something. And I'm here to show you animal abusers this:

"You don't mess with me."
Dogs are living things too. They have feelings, too. And they don't hurt each other as much as we, humans do.

And also, if you're interested in animals' sight, here's a guide brought to you by Mezzmer (if you're patient enough to read ALL of it):


No comments:

Post a Comment