Friday, September 28, 2012

A Perfect World.

Hello there.

What's up?

Alright, right now, read all these with the best British accent you can fake. Because British accent is SEXY.

Alright. I'm basically writing this because my friend FORCES me to. She's bored and she wants ME to write something to reduce her boredom. So, I thought, boredom. Yeah, boredom inspires the most beautiful creations.

Alright.

Right now I'm going to talk about a perfect life, a perfect world. (well, I hope it'll not make you feel bored)

My idea of being "perfect" is definitely different from society's. Society's idea of being "perfect" is to be good-looking, kind-hearted, nice and have nice curves (for girls) and abs (for boys). This is completely stupid. Biggest load of bullsh*t I've ever heard.

However, just think, good-looking people always give you a good first impression, and average-looking people does not. And, I'm saying this because I'm going to talk about MY definition of being "perfect". To me, being perfect is to have flaws and we'll fix those flaws. And if a person can do it, then that person is perfect.

A perfect LIFE. Well, that's about the same thing, like, look.We're living in an imperfect world where we can't control everything with our mind. However, as I said, being PERFECT is to have flaws, so in this life, we have to work for what we want. And these are all so well-planned, like, we humans have a living rule: we need to drink and there's existence of water. We have animals, and someone created Pokemon to make us imagine animals as those creatures. And Harry Potter! We can't do magic, but we can make it happen using optical illusion.

*Ugh. This is happening again. I'm typing random stuff that pops up my mind and I don't even understand what am I typing. This is happening and I don't like it.*

Alright, what I wanna say is that.we have a perfect life, and we're living in a perfect world, because everything is planned SO WELL before human even exists. This is totally a proof of perfection. And how did humans even exist? There are scientific proof that there's this particle that they called "The God Particle" that created MATTER. However, I just think that all of these are too perfect.

The universe is like a fictional book, everything has to be planned so perfectly and we are the characters in the book. And here's another question: How did the universe exist?

Everything is so confusing. And so is this blog post. I feel so bad for the friend who asks me to write something right now, and so I just bullsh*t out what I thought, and I think they definitely don't make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment