Saturday, September 8, 2012

Ronan Thompson.

RIP 12.5.2007 TO 9.5.2011
To be honest, there's not much to say on this blog because I'll be redirecting you to the boy's momma's blog. http://rockstarronan.com

He's beautiful. Isn't he? He's a fighter. He fought for 8 months. He never gave up. He never let himself to do so, but the day just has to come. He only got to live for 4 years. It is totally unfair. It is never, ever, ever ok to let a little kid leave without experiencing every stage of life. It's all because of the stupid neuroblastoma.

Well, I don't have much to say this time. Read the blog. Listen to the song below. Click into the link to watch a video of Ronan 1 year ago. You'll know many things. Enjoy.




Some pictures of the lyrics from "Ronan"




Just basically, that's it. All I want is for you to visit Rock Star Ronan's blog and buy the song on iTunes because the money will go for cancer-related charity. Do some good. Buy the song here.

I miss my aunt and uncle and I know some of you out there miss your loved ones who were taken away by this stupid sickness.


TO EVERYONE:

No comments:

Post a Comment