Monday, September 17, 2012

Morning!

It's like 9:39AM now, and this is a little weird since it's like, my first post written in the morning- about half an hour after I woke up. And so, I named my post "Morning!"

A new day represents a new plan, a new life. (I feel like such a mature and deep person now. Haha. Just kidding.) Today, erm, actually, I mean, these past few days I've been staying at home since it's weekend + it's Malaysia Day! I went on Twitter as usual, not studying as usual, and I finished reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets! (it's so cool, by the way) And I thought, "Why am I so sarcastic and mean to people?" It just kind of hit me.

*Reminder: There might not be a lot of pictures (might not be ANY) in this post, so you gotta run before you get bored! :)

I've told myself a few posts before, that I like who I am right now, having fun, making fun of everything around you, and that I'll stay that way forever, but I think that's about to change. I don't know why, but in some way, I think that I should have fun myself, yes, but I should make others life worth living too, right? So, I just kinda went into deep-thinking the past three days, and I made up my mind-- I'm going to continue being sarcastic, but not as much as I did, and I'm going to be nicer to people. (Taylor helped me 13% in my decision, she's a nice person, and her fans should totally be as nice as she is)

And, to be honest, I kinda think that the song "Ronan" reminds me of who I used to be. It's just weird because that song is about a beautiful boy who died, and it reminds me of my aunt and uncle, of course, but it also changes me in person. It. Is. So. Weird. Well, that's probably why I love music so much. It changes people. And you are what you listen to, so, yeah, listening to music like this really does calm people down, and make us think about ourselves.

So, dear amazing people, who reads my blog, I hope you guys will think of a way to make yourself a better person, and it's not like I'm saying that, being a nicer person will make you a better person. Being a "better" person can mean so many different things. Like, you can make yourself to be a stronger person, to stop people from doing stuff to you; or you can be a happier person, so everything will be positive to you; or you can be a quiet person, so you'll say nothing, and nothing'll happen to you.

And, most of all, this performance melted me, and I just sat down and broke down. It's so sad, and powerful at the same time, and from the moment I watched the performance, I started thinking of the whole "I-should-change-my-way-to-face-life" issue. This is The X Factor USA, a performance by Jillian Jensen (song: "Who You Are" by Jessie J)


Look at her, the girl who made Simon Cowell CRIED. That's like a mission impossible, but it happened anyway. And the look on her face when she finished singing and started crying-- I couldn't hold it any longer.

Well, that's basically the concept of "becoming a better person" and two things made me thought of "changing" (grr it sounds so corny. google searching the synonyms for "changing", hold on...) All right, so I think I should say "adjustment". First, it's the song "Ronan", then the performance of Jillian-- both did some "adjustment" to me so I can live a good life, and making others better too :)

OK. I'm almost done here:

Weird news of the day: I watched some videos on how to write a song, and guess what, I KNOW HOW TO WRITE A SONG NOW. However, I still haven't written any song yet.. Hmm I don't know what to write about, and I have no time. I'll do it soon enough, maybe after exam, or during exam. Who knows? Songwriting seems so interesting, and it might just make me addicted to it :)

PS: Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. For you, making my post for "Ronan" to reach 161. I checked yesterday, it was 131 views, now it's 161. THANK YOU SO MUCH. All right, now some beautiful pictures for you, for being so amazing. These pictures will produce eyegasm. Haha if eyegasm is a word :)





AND FINALLY

She looks amazing from the back and she's beautiful inside and out :)

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is amazing. <3 Like incREDible. Haha! :) I just like reading blogs and you're one of the top blogs that I love so far. ;) -JoyceC.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Joyce. hehe so glad you liked my blog. I'm just having fun on this random bloggy so yeah thanks :)

      Delete